Onderwerpen van het derde chakra zijn schaamte, eigenwaarde en machteloosheid. Het is het gebied van de wil.
A deep shame within our system is usually the product of events during childhood and adolescence, but can also occur at any stage in our life when we have been vulnerable and open with others and are ridiculed, heavily chastised, belittled, and made to feel small, stupid, and worthless. That which we felt was worthwhile is made to feel worthless. Being shamed is an act of disempowerment. We feel horrible about something that we feel was good.
Being shamed for being natural, open, loving, weak, or vulnerable hurts us deeply and this hurt lodges deep within our system causing depression, guilt, painfuland neurotic/psychotic disorders. In a nutshell, we are damaged and that pain needs removing from our system. This process is called healing.
We just don’t feel good enough to be alive. We feel inadequate and sorry to be alive. A deep shaming can cause us so much pain. We become apologetic for being alive. We lack assertive skillsbecause the bottom line of shame is that we don’t feel worthy of living.
Shame is the other side of the coin to self respect. Both these psychological states are expressions of the Third Chakrawhich is that part of our mind that is concerned with our activity in the world. If we don’t feel that our activities are life enhancing and worthwhile then we naturally feel negative. It’s a damaging and negative program that is being run in our third chakra.
We need to remember that our chakra system is an integrated and holistic system. Damage in one chakra effects the whole system.
Damage, negativity, and pain in the third chakra can prevent the natural opening and functioning of the heart chakra and also sabotage the functioning of our higher chakras, thus plunging us into the unsatisfying state of the just experiencing the lower chakras.
Levensenergie als activiteit
- Socialization And Society
- Work, Occupation And Career
- Self-Esteem And Self Respect
- Societal And Social Worth And Roles
- Assertiveness And Diplomacy
- Accepting Conflict As Part Of Life And Using Harmless And Loving Means To Resolve It For The Benefit And Good Of All
- Fire And Light
- Sight And Vision
- Growth, Expansion, And Transformation
- Action and Activity
- Conflict And Harmony
- Social Boundaries
- Karma Yoga
- Focus, Aim, Plan, Goals, Targets, Achievements
- Anger And Frustration
- Associations, Organizations, Groups, and Clubs
- Competition And Cooperation
- Concepts, Symbols, And Images
- Spontaneity And Vitality
- Stomach And Spleen
- Confidence And Sociability
- Isolation, Loneliness, And Alienation
- Determination And Endurance
- Self And Others
- Self Worth
- Social Groups
- Social Skills